Francesco Bagnaia (Pramac Racing) + 0.202
3. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.371
4. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.458
5. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.495
6. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.625
7. Tito Rabat (Reale Avintia Racing) + 0.676
Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.994
13. Danilo Petrucci (Mission Winnow Ducati) + 1.049
14. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 1.096
15. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 1.163
16. Jorge Lorenzo (Repsol Honda Team) + 1.312
17. Johann Zarco (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) +...
Monster Yamaha Tech 3
If you came looking for the MotoGP race results from the British GP at Silverstone, we can understand your confusion, as it is both surprising and disappointing to report that today's racing action has been canceled.
The reason? The simple answer is: rain. Yes, the seemingly most obvious...
Ducati continues to enjoy visiting Austria's Red Bull Ring, a circuit that suits the Desmosedici's strengths.
The weather gods had themselves a few laughs this weekend. In order to complete the picture postcard surroundings, they summoned bright sunshine, big old rain, and cloud formations...
Repsol Honda Team
939 (+ 1.109)
• Iannone in Q2 time in FP1 before rain.
• Rins not far behind top times.
• No improvements during wet afternoon.
Just 5 days after the conclusion of the Czech Grand Prix it was time for the riders to rejoin the track again in Austria. The Red Bull Ring in Spielberg was dry for...
Andrea Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo put a heavy Ducati double-team on series leader Marc Marquez as all three ended up on the podium. Valentino Rossi and Cal Crutchlow had their own little late-in-the-day war for fourth place, won by Vale. Marquez, who finds a way to win while losing, extends...
Movistar Yamaha MotoGP
Repsol Honda Team
The summer break – if an extra weekend off can be counted as an actual break – marks the end of the first half of the 2018 MotoGP season, but it also marks a significant point in the MotoGP Silly Season.
With Marc van der Straten telling the riders and crew of the Marc VDS MotoGP team that the...