Which umbrella do you prefer ?

12 Assen Netherlands 2012 MotoGP
10 Silverstone Great Britain 2012 MotoGP
4 Motegi Japan 2011 MotoGP
29 Misano Circuit San Marino 2011 MotoGP
23 Misano Circuit San Marino 2011 MotoGP
12 Misano Circuit San Marino 2011 MotoGP
12 Mugello Italy 2011 MotoGP
35 Estoril Circuit Portugal 2011 MotoGP
30 Estoril Circuit Portugal 2011 MotoGP
8 Jerez Spain 2011 MotoGP
8 Phillip Island Australia 2010 MotoGP
15 Sepang Circuit Malaysia 2010 MotoGP
9 Misano Circuit San Marino 2010 MotoGP
26 Catalunya 2010 MotoGP
3 Assen Netherlands 2010 MotoGP
14 Mugello Italy 2010 MotoGP
9 Le Mans France 2010 MotoGP
36 Le Mans France 2010 MotoGP
10 Indianapolis 2010 MotoGP
1 Misano Circuit San Marino 2009 MotoGP
4 Misano Circuit San Marino 2009 MotoGP
18 Indianapolis 2009 MotoGP
12 Misano Circuit San Marino 2008 MotoGP
22 Estoril Circuit Portugal 2007 MotoGP
 

Hero Acquires Unfinished R&D from Erik Buell Racing

Hero Acquires Unfinished R&D from Erik Buell Racing

Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) has filed paperwork with the Bombay Stock Exchange stating that its wholly-owned subsidiary, HMCL Americas, has entered into a settlement agreement with Erik Buell Racing, which sees the American arm of the Indian brand acquire "certain consulting project" from EBR for...

Published on July 29 2015, 09:35
Source: www.asphaltandrubber.com
 

The partnership between Hero MotoCorp and Erik Buell Racing came through early last year and soon enough we heard that they were working on a 250cc motorcycle with its R&D happening mostly at EBR's facility in the US. This motorcycle along with more of Hero MotoCorp's own motorcycles (developed... 

Erik Buell, once bitten after Harley-Davidsonacquired his company and then closed it down, isn't twice shy about accepting new capital to expand his business. This time, however, Buellis retaining majority ownership––just barely––of the company he founded, selling 49.2 percent of Erik Buell... 

Hero MotoCorp has entered a settlement agreement to acquire certain consulting assets of Erik Buell Racing for $2.8 million. The settlement agreement, which is still subject to approval by the Circuit Court of Wisconsin and Hero MotoCorp's board of directors, isn't the full acquisition of EBR... 

Hero MotoCorp has hired former BMW designer Markus Braunsperger to lead the Indian company's research and development division. Braunsperger once held a similar position with BMW in the early 2000s, developing models such as the K1200S before moving on to BMW's automobile division where he... 

Word out of India is that the Hero HX250R, the quarter-liter sport bike that Erik Buell Racing helped design, will not be arriving later this year, as was originally intended. Rumors instead suggest that the HX250R will debut in 2016. The delay is said to be directly linked to Erik Buell Racing... 

Magneti Marelli S.p.A. and Hero MotoCorp Ltd. have signed a Joint Venture agreement aimed at the production of power train systems for the two-wheeler market. According to this agreement, Hero MotoCorp will hold a 60% share in the Joint Venture, with the remaining 40% being held by Magneti... 

EBR Press Release: Erik Buell Racing announced today that it will be the exclusive distributor of Hero brand motorcycles and scooters in North America beginning in summer 2014. The announcement was made in conjunction with an unveiling of several Hero motorcycles and scooters at the American...