Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.097
3. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.144
4. Enea Bastianini (Gresini Racing MotoGP™) + 0.396
5. Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.472
6. Jorge Martin (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.487
7. Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP™) + 1.064
8. Fabio Di...
Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.828
3. Tony Arbolino (Elf Marc VDS Racing Team) + 1.051
4. Manuel Gonzalez (Yamaha VR46 Master Camp Team) + 1.063
5. Ai Ogura (Idemitsu Honda Team Asia) + 1.122
6. Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 1.277
7. Albert Arenas (Inde GASGAS Aspar Team) +...
Jorge Martin (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.144
3. Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.155
4. Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.196
5. Johann Zarco (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.398
6. Franco Morbidelli (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP™) + 0.936
7. Enea Bastianini (Gresini Racing MotoGP™)...
Recently, Honda published renderings of the concept Hornet, but there was no information on the engine. That has changed. The engine powering the Hornet "concept" is a 755cc parallel-twin with four-valve heads and 270-degree crank. Honda says it makes 92 horsepower at 9,500 rpm and 55.3...
Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.030
3. Marco Bezzecchi (Mooney VR46 Racing Team) + 0.056
4. Enea Bastianini (Gresini Racing MotoGP™) + 0.065
5. Jorge Martin (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.090
6. Brad Binder (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.175
7. Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Factory...
Defending champ and current MotoGP points leader Fabio Quartararo (Yamaha) beat the lap record at Misano today to top the time sheets at the end of the 2-day official test. More importantly for Quartararo, he tested a new engine developed for next year (Yamaha cannot change their engine this...
Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.118
3. Maverick Viñales (Aprilia Racing) + 0.135
4. Enea Bastianini (Gresini Racing MotoGP™) + 0.206
5. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing) + 0.279
6. Jorge Martin (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.385
7. Luca Marini (Mooney VR46 Racing Team) + 0.419
Dorna Sports and MotorSport Vision Racing (MSVR) are delighted to announce a new agreement confirming the future of the Honda British Talent Cup from 2023 to 2025.
The BTC began in 2018 as a new path on the Road to MotoGP™, racing in identical liveries, before the first agreement between Dorna...
It is now official that Alex Rins will join the Honda LCR team on a two-year contract.
Rins signed a deal with LCR, that included the signature of Honda Racing Corporation, which has agreed to provide the latest factory machinery for Rins' use.
Rins is 26 years old, and has extensive GP...
We know that Honda is about the release a naked bike called the Honda Hornet, which is rumored to feature a 750cc parallel twin engine. These are official sketches released by Honda earlier this year.
As it has done with the bigger displacement engine found in the Africa Twin, it is expected...