Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 1.096
15. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 1.163
16. Jorge Lorenzo (Repsol Honda Team
Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 1.016
7. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 1.021
8. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) + 1.171
9. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 1.186
Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 25.292
10. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 25.679
11. Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) + 25
Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.637
8. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.651
9. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy
" Aleix Espargaro explained.
"You would like to make a shorter bike to gain stability, but you need more temperature in the tires.
Aleix Espargaro flew home exhausted after 100 laps on the RS GP. Both Espargaro and Scott Redding (posting contritely on Instagram how happy he was with what he tested in
Aleix Espargaro, who ended up seventh, had been a member of the group following Johann Zarco. The Aprilia rider felt that one
Aleix Espargaro was particularly vocal about this at Assen on Thursday.
"I don't like it at all," he said. "It's
in the MotoGP World Championship, obtaining the first place in the world ranking reserved for Open bikes in 2014 with Aleix Espargaró.
The first prototype that will run in the Moto2 World Championship is already in advanced stage of development, the
The Italian rider from Vasto, born in 1989, will ride alongside the already confirmed Aleix Espargaró.
Aprilia fans from all over the world can dream, as Andrea Iannone brings experience, speed and a desire to win